Saturday, June 1, 2013

MISSHA M Perfect Cover B.B Cream SPF 42+++

Hi it's my first post..

I'm going to review MISSHA M Perfect Cover B.B Cream SPF 42+++ , very popular among Korean BB Cream world.

Description from the box:
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream makes your skin tone clean and natural by concealing blemishes with excellent skin coverage. It is a multi functional makeup cream with blocking UV rays, whitening and wrinkle care effects and simplifies makeup formalities. Its moisturized application with sleek W/S texture makes sleek skintone by supplying moisture and nutrition at the same time. 
Packaging : comes along with metallic red and gold box, looks classy right? the BB cream comes with tube pump type and 

It comes in 2 different size : 20ml and 50ml, I bought 50ml size for 17 USD. I have warm skintone so I choose natural beige for all of my base makeup.

Before using it I have to sure my hands get clean up, using serum and another skincare, then using pore cover avoid makeup's dirt enter my pores and causing pimples.

Here I'm gonna show you me before and after using it:

I'm intentonally picked brighter place for after picture to show you how coverage works very well on my face.

Like :
♥ Doesn't feel sticky
♥ Smelless
♥ Very easy to blend
♥ Smooth,moisture, and long last
♥ Deep coverage 
♥ Great UV protector

Don't Like :
♥ Not really important, but I hoping cute packaging ;p

Purchase again ? YES, It goes well with my sensitive skin.

Thanks for reading, now how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment