Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Skin Armpit Brightening Kit


Dark armpit it's normal problem and annoying for lot of woman in this world, including me :[since I have dark armpit problem so I try to looking for brightening cream or something else. Then my sister and I found It's Skin Armpit Brightening Kit.

So let's get observing my new saviour :)





It's Skin Armpit Brightening Kit is consist of whitening essence and brightening clear wash that make clean and fresh armpit.

First I'm going to reviewing Armpit Whitening Clear Wash. As you can imagine it's for wash armpit. It does smell nice. When the first time I tried while I was on shower I was being curious by this clear wash, Is it really okay to use this ? How is the result ? And those all question gone away immediately after I dried up my self. First of all it moisturize and soften my armpit.


Before I going to review Armpit Whitening Essence. Let me tell you how to use the clear wash. First while you on shower get adequate amount of clear was on your armpit when you take shower and then clean the armpit with warm water after 1 minute. It's safe for daily use :)

Then.. It's time to move to the next step. After you take a shower and clean your armpit with clear wash. It's time to apply Armpit Whitening Essence on your armpit. It's very quick and easy to use, you just need to apply adequate  amount of essence in the hand and gely massage over the armpit that is dry.


Opinion after use it ? Yeah I don't doubt anymore since I have already tested the clear wash. It felt weird because there was cooling sensation at first but I does smell nice. It gives my armpit clearer and smooth.


In my opinion for this brightening kit. It's very good skincare, especially for someone who often waxing armpit's hair and has darkening armpit skin. And this brightening kit remove my body odour even I sweat a lot during my daily activities, that's make me love this product even more! But I suggest to not expect instant result for brighter armpit skin because it needs process ( The different could sight after 3-4 weeks). And Yay! It's the second time I bought it, I love this product!

Like :
♥ Easy to use
♥ Safe for daily use
♥ Smoothen my armpit
♥ Moisten my armpit
♥ Brighten
♥ Smell Nice
♥ Deodorized

Don't Like:
• They don't developed for waxing series.

Do you have any questions ? Comment! Let's share together! :)

7 comments:

  1. Mau nanya.
    Kalo habis pake whitening essence nya, lalu pakai deodorant apa boleh?
    apa ga terjadi iritasi dll?
    kalo km sendiri habis pake essencenya juga langsung pake deodorant?
    Thx sis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boleh aja kok sis.. :)
      aku abis pake essence nggak pake deodorant karena essence dan clear wash nya udh mengandung kandungan seperti deodorant gtu..
      cuma kalo mau ditambah deodorant lg gpp :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. bisa ditemuin di olshop" yang jual merk it's skin sis :)

      Delete
  3. nggak ada before afternya yaaa???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ngga ada say.. :') saya baru kepikiran review ini setelah udh pake 2-3 bulan an

      Delete
  4. kira kira pemakaian utk brp lama ya?

    ReplyDelete