Monday, July 1, 2013

LANEIGE Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof

from : www.ebay.in

Hi everyone It's good to welcome our new summer time : July ! Right ? I bet in you would use waterproof makeup under scorching sun in order to maintain your makeup. Do you know waterproof make up is harder to clear than usual? Yeah it doesn't enough by cleanse it with cleansing foam, cleansing gel and make up remover.

Then Do I have waterproof makeup remover? YES babe!

Come on keep reading my post here!

LANEIGE Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof  is come from Korean's mid-end brand. I bet you would love it!

here's description from web : LANEIGE Lip & Eye Makeup Cleanser Waterproof is a fresh double-layer formulation. When the water layer and the oil layer mix together, it emulsifies and dissolves the makeup around eyes and lips, including the waterproof ones. Lotus Extract and Ivy Extract are added to hydrate skin, leaving skin refined and soft.

I agree with their description, it's not like the ordinary lip & eye remover. I'm very glad LANEIGE have this product, why ? It's very light and match with their description from the case it's speedy remover. Just shake it and pour it into the cotton and ready to swipe !

I buy the sample size first for 3 USD , because the full size it's still bit pricey for Korean lip & eye remover.

Here let me show you the evidence:
using ETUDE Dear My Blooming Lips Talk-Pink Talk
see? It's completely clean





I hope you enjoy reading!

2 comments:

  1. makasih reviewnya ^^ kebetulan removerku baru abis jadi pengen coba yang lain hehe
    oya, kira2 laneige ini sama punya etude bagus yang mana ya?

    salam kenal :)
    cloverinascafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kenal juga sis :) etude ya bagus. Tapi abis coba laneige ini top abis..apalagi ini spesialis waterproof makeup :)

    ReplyDelete