Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MASK REPUBLIC - Oat Green Tea


It's has been maybe 15 days since we had greeted 2014. I'm getting excited but sometimes very bored in the middle of my holidays, nothing to do. Moreover, most of days has been filled by cloudy wheater sometimes cold out there and some other days were burning very hot. Unbalance weather makes my skin run very bad, flaky and dry everywhere.

Since it has been raining lately too and I bet there are many of you are lazy to do anything ( so do I ;p) I'll give you my new review about new product it's still very new and new for my blog post, but still it's skincare to boost up mood swings, then new haul for your skin, wider your knowledge :)

Let me introduce the brand new : MASK REPUBLIC

Sounds bit like NATURE REPUBLIC right ? But it's different, MASK REPUBLIC is origin from Indonesia not Korea. It's homemade facemask. All I know it's made from oatmeal as the main ingredient without any chemical put in these mask. So it's natural, and fit for my sensitive skin :)

There are 3 kind of MASK REPUBLIC product, cinnamon for acne prone skin, green tea for redness and I think it fits for acne prone too, and rosemary for brightening. I have 3 kinds of these mask and I choose to review MASK REPUBLIC - Oat Green Tea as the opening review ☺

Let's begin with description first :
(In Indonesian) "Kandungan Oatmeal dan Green Tea pada masker Oat Green Tea membantu merawat kulit dan membantu mengurangi peradangan dan kemerahan. Masker Oat Green Tea juga dapat meremajakan kulit karena khasiatnya yang dapat menghilangkan racun dari kulitmu yang hasilnya dapat membuat kulit bersih, lembut dan halus."


Packaging:
I love local product who tries using "recycle" concept to creates natural, and no artificial ingredients so the costumer will be sure it's natural, moreover I love this because it's simple enough but worth. It has square 15x10cm then it has sticker for the description. For the mask packaging itself, they use sealer plastic for the powder mask.

Texture:
Now I will tell you that it is powder mask so to use it you need add water to make them as face mask. As the powder itself it's more like microparticle powder and all I see it's not like green tea powder actually because it has ivory color maybe? Or is it because oat-green tea so the green tea color invisible because there are more oat ingredients in it? Hehehehe




Scent:
I love green tea, it's unique one and easy to smell for everybody. Since it's mixed with oatmeal you can feel the smell of wheat and green tea.

How do it works on me?
This last part always make me excited coz I couldn't wait to tell you about the result on me (>v<)

So this green tea mask did a very good job!

I use this green tea mask along with THE BODY SHOP Tea Tea Oil. First, I add adequate water in this mask and mixed it using fingers. You just need to be sure that the water mixed well and the mask become like porridge maybe? You could substitute water with rose water from Mustika Ratu to maximize the function and better smell :) But I'm just using water and add 2/3 drops of THE BODY SHOP Tea Tea Oil which gives mint sensation, fresh, and help to soothes acnes.


Just now I've been asking where is the green tea color? Yeah they visible after I gave them some water and the green tea particle appear :)

After 10 minutes using MASK REPUBLIC Oat Green Tea Mask you could clean up using clean water, All I can feel is my face is very smooth and smell like green tea, I love this ♥.♥  Then I could see that my face become clearer that before. This just need 10 minutes to take these effects. These effect last maybe for 1 day, if you do this frequently maybe it will last more than 1 day.



So I'm satisfied with MASK REPUBLIC Oat Green Tea Mask, I have all variants green tea, rose mary,and cinnamon but choose Oat Green Tea Mask as the best for me, maybe it will be different for you. I promise I'll give you review about the others 2 :)

I found MASK REPUBLIC on instagram @maskrepublic, they offer free shipping for buying 3pcs as long as your shipping is under 20K, They ship by JNE. I have found they have few good testimonials too! most of them are satisfied, glad to hear that! Local product is good too ;)


I can't show you a lot of difference between before and after on my face, I think this green tea gives internal effect that smoothen my face. Since there's no redness on my face so I show you whether it relieves redness or not, but it sure do lot smoothen and clearer face. This effect has difference for each other on me it smoothen lot, so you should try it on yourself to see the effect !! I believe green tea has sebum control but It doesn't dry my skin too :)

Like:
♥ Natural
♥ Green Tea scent
♥ Soothes skin
♥ Very Smooth
♥ Clearer
♥ Easy
♥ Cheap only 40K/pc

Don't Like:
○ Nothing, so far it's good enough for my sensitive skin.

Do You have any questions? Comment!! Let's share together!!


4 comments:

  1. HA..ini produk lokal ya??
    Ya ampuun, aku kira buatan korea loh. Soalnya ada kan merk produk korea Republic juga *kalo ga salah*

    aloha-bebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bellianibebe: iya makanya aku bilang namanya mirip" NATURE REPUBLICnya korea hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh.. pertama aku baca nature republic loh *efek sanking sukanya sama produk korea*
    unik banget mask nya. baru pertama kali liat. produk lokal pula. kalo aku biasa pake oat yang buat makan haha


    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nella P: hehehe iya nih namanya hampir" sama ;p kalo ga teliti baca bs salah baca nih ><" hehhe katanya mask ini dibuat makan aja gpp soalnya bahannya asli oatmeal

      Delete