Wednesday, December 11, 2013

KERASTASE Elixir K Ultime For Damaged Hair


It has been 1 year since my hair is started to fall and fall out on the floor, at first it fell when I hair dryed it but I didn't expect that it would fall too much on my daily hours..Then I started to find some solution of my problem. At first, I started not to dryed my hair with too hot temperature and it works! But what I couldn't solved is my brittle hair, it annoyed my as much as bad falling hair.

Because I am a Kerastase's shampoo addict, I try to buy their another product too like serum. The shop keeper suggest me using KERASTASE Elixir K Ultime, an oil serum that smoothen your hair and make your brittle hair stronger of course :)


This oil serum will replenishing and beautifying your hair. By the combination od the Oleo-complexe - camelia, argan, maizem pracaxi oils - with moringga immortel oil I believe enough Kerastase using very good combination of their product ( They using very expensive ingredients for this).

How About the packaging?
For my opinion the packaging is too simple, they just using green metalic thick box. Yeah it's very simple, then the serum itself is designed to be a pump bottle. This is just a very good bottle, thick enough so it won't be broke even I put it in my baggage with full of the other stuff.





Texture?
It's an oil serum and of course it would be oily when you dab in on palm, but the good point is even though this is an oil serum but I doesnt't sticky at all.

How do it works on me?

After all this serum helps me a lot, I can feel my hair smoothen and doesn't frizzy :) I just have been using it for 2 weeks, maybe I couldn't tell you the diffrence a lot about the hairfall, but still this serum works on my damaged and brittle hair. One another thing why I love this serum is, It can be applied on wet or dry hair. If you applied it on wet hair, it can make dry faster and gives shine, I am not a blow drying style addict, I'm just blow my hair then it's done! so I think it could do better on you who love hair styling. Usually, I use this serum with just 1 - 1.5 pump because I have thick hair.









Like :
♥ Light weight
♥ Flowery scent
♥ Shine my hair
♥ Smoothen
♥ Could be use on wet or dry hair

Don't Like :
♥ Pricey T.T

Do You have any question ? Comment!! Let's share together ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment