Saturday, September 28, 2013

L'OCCITAINE 4 Reines Rose Hand Cream

I’ve been very busy these days but I will always try to update my blog for you J Special for this month my review will come different from the other month : Special Short Reviews. Even my reviews come with minimalistic appearance I hope you still can help you.

It’s my very first L’OCCITANE hand cream. I got very mesmerized by this hand cream when I tried it from my friend’s. Then I wanted that hand cream very badly until my big sis want to help me to buy it when she went out to Surabaya, because there’s no L’OCCITAINE’s counter in Malang. I’m so happy I can have my first L’OCCITAINE.


I bought Rose 4 Heines hand cream. It comes in velvet pink tube packaging. Usually, we need rotate the tube caps and squeeze the tube to get it’s contain, but L’OCCITAINE made it just with half rotate the tube caps and squeeze it.

I love the nice and soft scent from this hand cream. L’OCCITAINE made their rose hand cream with very nice smell, it doesn’t make me dizzy when I smell it but make me feel relax. I used to be using THE BODY SHOP rose hand cream it smell nice too, but I prefer L’OCCITAINE to be my next favourite hehehe ;p Then I did search on internet about L’OCCITAINE have private  fields for their product’s fragnance :o

For L’OCCITAINE hand cream’s performance is really great. Firstly, it doesn’t feel sticky at all , easy to blend in my hands, and brighten my hands instantly (I really love the last one). I feel my hands’s skin become gentler, moisture and very smell nice.






So my last opinion, it’s very worth it hand cream but it cost 28 USD and it’s expensive for a hand cream. If you want the cheaper and nice one you can try THE BODY SHOP hand cream, they sell it for 6 USD for small size and 11 USD for bigger size. I might buy it again but I might try the other hand cream from INNISFREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment