Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MASK REPUBLIC - Oat Rosemary Mask


Do you like my past few months post about MASK REPUBLIC Oat Green Tea ?? Since I have promised you about the second post about MASK REPUBLIC now I want to introduce their mask with rosemary variant.

Before that I want to remind you it's MASK REPUBLIC (local from Indonesia) not NATURE REPUBLIC (original from Korea) because there are several people confused whether it's Korean product or not hehhehe^^ even MASK REPUBLIC is made from Indonesia, they made it like foreign quality ( original and natural).

Maybe you don't know too much about rosemary, So I'll let you know about rosemary first.Rosemary is known as multi-function her, it can prevent from aging, treats acne and glowy skin. Rosemary contain rich of nutrients like iron, calcium, vitamins and antioxidant. Any skin types could using rosemary as their treatment.

Let's begin with description first:


Packaging:
Like I said before:
I love local product who tries using "recycle" concept to creates natural, and no artificial ingredients so the costumer will be sure it's natural, moreover I love this because it's simple enough but worth. It has square 15x10cm then it has sticker for the description. For the mask packaging itself, they use sealer plastic for the powder mask.

Texture:
It's not different with previous post about Oat Green Tea,Now I will tell you that it is powder mask so to use it you need add water to make them as face mask. As the powder itself it's more like microparticle powder. It's more like flour ;p because it's white.


Scent:
This is the very strong part which I like to the bottom of my heart. Since rosemary is well known as aromatherapy ingredients, I agree with people who make rosemary as aromatherapy ingredient, do know Why? When I smell it , I feel mint sensation which stimulates me feel fresher, rejuvenate, energised and calm.

How do it works on me?

Actually, If you want to find brightening product, I would recommend oat rosemary as your choice. Besides that this mask make my skin freshner, cooling effect, smoother and elastic! This mask is suitable for any skin type :)






Do you have question? COMMENT! Let's share together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment