Saturday, January 18, 2014

I GOT IBB LOGO ! Yipey! :)

I started blogging from June 2013, I think it has been six month ?? I Started from reviewing my favourite product into trying something new or try search my post's topic. It was very exciting, maybe I couldn't blogging for my whole time due my busy activities with tasks, assignments, and tests. Still I like blogging and sharing to other people about my favourite product and new product.

There are so many 'guru bloggers' like Stella Lee and Michele Phan insipred me, they start from nothing until they become a 'guru' now :) Do you like them too?

By the way, I want to share my joy to all of you! Today I received an e-mail and I didn't expect it will came from Indonesian Beauty Blogger ! They told me that I'm qualified enough to join with them and I could put their logo on my blog ;D Kyaaaaaa~ So happy (>v<)



I hope I could update usefull reviews to you all! Keep support me and I hope for another new bloggers who already have submit request to IBB will get confirmation asap! :)


http://www.indonesianbeautyblogger.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment